Monday, September 17, 2007

Viajes!

Ok, I'm too lazy for pictures right now. I just spent almost two days agonizing over travel plans and I think I finally have everything set. After a whole lot of miscommunication with travel sites (in two different languages!), I have my tickets.

Here's the plan:

October 4th-7th: Paris with a bunch of kids on my program and hopefully meeting up with some friends studying in France.
October 11th-14th: Dublin; meeting Christine and Jackie!
October 26th-27th: Granada; overnight trip with our program.
November 1st-4th: Morocco with some kids from my program through a company that plans Morocoo trips for students.
November 8th-11th: Barcelona with my parents, Jackie, Christine and anyone else who feels like joining!
November 15th-18th: Prague to visit Laura with Jackie and maybe some others.

That's what I've got for now; I still wanna spend some weekends in Sevilla maybe doing day or overnight trips around Spain. I might plan one more trip for the weekend before I leave in December but I'm holding off on that for a while. It's gonna be crazy but I'm super excited. Can't wait to visit people/have people visit me--I'm really enjoying meeting people here and getting to know the kids on my program better but it's going to be so nice to see familiar faces when I'm so far from home. If anyone wants to meet up or has any suggestions for things I must do or see please let me know!

1 comment:

Laura said...

SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!! while i have to wait longer to see you than before, it'll just be that much more exciting...